Monday, March 31, 2008

Kid's books

Okay, my favorite kid's book of all time is Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs. It's a great story about food falling from the sky. The town completely gets their food from the sky. Until the food gets too large and they have to move away.

It's a great book but I don't think that you can buy it in stores anymore. I could be wrong, but I ordered a copy from Amazon for the kid's. It should be here any day now and I'm pretty excited.
Pickles to Pittsburgh is the sequal to Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs. I also ordered this one off of Amazon, and I have already recieved it but haven't had a chance to read it. I'm guessing it will be just as good.Weslandia is also one of my favorite kid's books. It's about a boy who doesn't fit in so he creates his own new land in his backyard. He has his own language, food, drink, clothes, all made from these mysterious plants that started growing in his yard. In the end, all of the other kid's want to learn more about his world and they end up dressing like him and becoming friend's. It's a fanatastic book and I highly recommend it.



No comments: