Friday, September 18, 2009

Family Movie Night 9/18

Friday night triple feature!

We started our movie night right away after the kids got home from school. First we watched Cats and Dogs. I really like this movie, it's pretty darn cute!

Not my choice of movie, but tonight is a night for the kids. So next we watched Scooby Doo The Mystery Begins.

And lastly, X-Men Origins: Wolverine. I actually rented this on Tuesday and watched it, but decided to keep it until tonight so I could see it again. Back in May Aaron and Anthony got to go to an early screening of the movie the day before it came out. That post is here.

And nachos for dinner! Tortilla chips covered in pico de gallo, black beans, colby jack and sharp cheeses with some guacamole and sour cream on the side! Oh my gosh, they were sooooo good!!




The girls crashed out before Wolverine, so it was just me and Anthony. It was a pretty fun night overall!

No comments: