Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our 8th wedding anniversary!! Wow, 8 years!! The time has gone by so fast. I really am lucky though that I didn't have to wait to find the man who was meant for me! We were only 25 when we got married, it seems so young to me now!

I really love Aaron with all of my heart and he is my best friend. I don't think that everyone can say that about their husband or wife, but it is true for the both of us. We have our ups and downs but we really love each other and I really couldn't imagine my life without him.

I do have a few pictures of us getting married but my scanner decided to stop working as I went to upload them into my computer. So for now, I can only share some honeymoon pics with you. I promise that as soon as I can, I will get our wedding pictures posted.

We plan on renewing our vows for our 10th anniversary. We didn't invite anyone except my mom and his dad, so it will be nice to have a little party with our friends to celebrate the next time around.

Here we are at a show in Las Vegas.


The only Elvis impersonator we saw the whole 3 days we were in Vegas. I am sooooo glad I asked him to take a pic with us!

The second day of our honeymoon was September 11th, so I'm sure you can imagine that it was the worst time to be away on a trip. But we did our best to have a good time and then get back home to Texas. So that memory is a mix of good and bad for us and our heart went out to the friends and family of those who were lost that day. It still does.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day weekend!! God Bless.

No comments: