Monday, September 14, 2009

Wildcat Mom Shirt

I've been working on a lot of projects this weekend and one of them was a spirit shirt for me to wear to Anthony's football games. I'm also making the girls a shirt to wear but I haven't decided exactly what I'm doing to theirs. And since Sara is home sick today and it's all rainy out, the girls are staying home with Aaron's dad while we go to the game.

Here is a close-up of my shirt. I did the stitching a little bit inward so the edges of the letters will eventually fray a little bit. I'm no expert seamstress in any way (obviously), but it will work for now. One of these days I will take a sewing class and learn how to sew the proper way!



You would think that I would be better at this kind of stuff considering I was in Future Homemakers of America (FHA) all through high school, and even elected president my senior year! lol I never knew back then that I would have 3 kids and be a stay-at-home mom! Funny how life turns out, but I love my job!!


No comments: