Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Product Review

I was at Tom Thumb the other day and saw some shampoo on sale and thought I would give it a try. Sounds good, it's organic and has carrot, sweet potato and pumpkin juice in it. Huh?


Seriously, it's called Yes To Carrots and I love it! It smells so good and leaves your hair sooooo soft. Almost too soft, if that's possible. And super healthy shiny looking. It's early, my descriptions are kind of kindergarten right now....need caffeine.

But if you get the chance, give it a try. They also have Yes To Tomatoes and Yes To Cucumbers. I personally didn't like the way the cucumber one smelled, but the tomato shampoo smells just like the carrot one.

And HERE is the Yes To Carrots website for you to check out! Apparently, they don't just have shampoo! I want to try their lip balm but I haven't been able to find it so far. I love me some lip balm! lol


No comments: