Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Family Movie NIght 9/25

We started our Family Movie Night late on Friday. And from now on, we are only doing 2 movies. We had 4 movies and it resulted in me and Emma staying up until 1 am to finish watching them all!

First movie was The Nightmare Before Christmas

Then The Little Vampire. I love this movie, it's so cute!

Casper's new movie...Casper's Scare School.

Then Ernest Scared Stupid. But I don't like the name so I told the kids it was called Ernest Scared Silly. Emma loves this kind of slapstick humor so of course she loved the movie.

My mom was here for the first movie.


I am looking forward to the next couple of Fridays, I have some cute movie picked out. They are oldies but goodies!

2 comments:

Dawn Endres said...

How fun! We just started having family movie night on Friday too! We haven't been consistent with it though. I want to be. Those are some pretty cool movies you picked out! Glad ya'll had fun!

Dina said...

cute idea - I think we will do this - and it will be a nice change of pace from Princess movies!!!