Sunday, February 20, 2011

Early Birthday Present

Earlier this week my mom showed up at our house with an early birthday present for Emma, a new bike!

Sara is always outside riding her bike and Emma wanted one so they could ride their bikes to school and back every day. It seems like they are outside all day long now riding down our street or over to the park.

I love it!


Here they are on the 2nd day of riding to school. Aaron bought them colored bike locks with a word combination (instead of a number combination) and I drove to school the first two days to make sure they knew the right way to lock up their bikes.




They have been really responsible and I am super proud of them for following all of the rules we have given them in regards to riding their bikes. My babies are growing up!

No comments: