Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow Day February 1, 2011

On Tuesday we got snow! There wasn't a whole lot of snow, but it froze and made everything icy. The kids haven't been to school all week because of the weather conditions. It has been freezing cold here!

I went to the store Monday night and stocked up so we didn't have to leave the house all week. (Although I should have checked my trash bag levels because we had to make a grocery store run on Wednesday).

Here is the view looking out from our front porch.



Niko did not like the snow at all. He was very unimpressed!


The girls have been in and out of the house all week to play. I don't know how they do it!

Sara wanted to take pics outside...

Here is her mad at me face because I kept taking her pic instead of giving her the camera!

Emma and her baby "Giraffey" all bundled up.




Sara took this pic

And this one too.

Wednesday night we were watching American Idol and Sara pretended her monster puppet was singing. Singing badly. lol

Ummmm she insists I wash this shirt so she can wear it as much as possible...crazy girl!



My walkway is pure ice!

The streets are pure ice too...so dangerous!!

Isn't that crazy? It's a thick sheet of ice. And Aaron has been going into work early because it takes him so long to get there. Tuesday morning it took him 2 hours when normally it's a 20 minute drive.



This winter storm has really affected a lot of the country. I just hope that it will be over soon and we can get back to normal.

No comments: