Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Steve

Our friend Steve turned 33 on February 5th and he had a get together at his house. It was a lot of fun...the most fun I've had out in a long time.

Here we are in the car on our way.

Me & Kristen...I think this pic turned out pretty cool.

Here a another attempt. I think we took 5-6 different pictures before we were finally happy.

Here we are with Jacob. I love Jacob and he loves us.
awesome.

My hubby

Here is Steve attempting to hula hoop.

Walt

Jamie & Tanya

Aaron & Daniel

I made everyone there take a picture with Steve's little girls pink pony, which I referred to as a "pig"

Here are some of my favorites.





Emma went to my mom's that night and Anthony babysat Sara for us. We found them asleep in our bed when we got home. I love these kids!!

Happy Birthday Steve!!!

No comments: