Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday

Man oh man I did not want to get up at 4 am this morning!! Especially since I hadn't gone to bed until 1 am! But it's Black Friday so of course I had to go.

My mom came and got me and we managed to get to Toys R Us at 4:30 to stand in line. Apparently people had starting lining up there around 3 am. The only thing's we were getting there were some $10 MP3 players and a Zune MP3 player for Aaron. The Zune's they had passed tickets out to people at the front of the line so there was no chance for us to get one. So 3 MP3 players each it was.

Then we headed over to Walmart in Irving to find my mom's friend who works there because he was going to hold back a Littlest Pet Shop Playground for me. They were on sale for $15 instead of their regular price of $30. But we couldn't find him and they still had a ton left so I managed to get one. My extra purchase I wasn't expecting was a 7 QT Hamilton Beach Crock Pot. I love my crock pot but it's only 6 QT and it's in storage so I bought myself a new one!!

Then we headed over to Academy Sports & Outdoors and got myself a pair of Avia tennis shoes and Aaron a pair too for only $12.74 each!!! Such a great deal considering I had just bought myself a pair the other day when we joined Lifetime Fitness and I paid $30 plus tax for them. They are going back. I got both pairs today for $29!

Right next to Academy is Mardel (my fav store). I got the dvd The Passion of the Christ and it came with a free hardcover book of the movie. Then picked out some super cute shirts for the kids. I had one picked out for Emma, then found another one and forgot to put the first one back so she got two. I even found myself a long sleeve shirt....all of them were only $5!!

And that was the end of it. I got back home about 8:30 and went back to sleep at 9:30 and didn't wake up until after 1!

We are almost done with Christmas shopping. Anthony is completely done with the exception of a gift card to download some music to his MP3 player. The girl's stuff I can pick up over the next couple of weeks. Now I just have to figure out how to work my new MP3 player! lol

No comments: