Saturday, November 3, 2007

sleepless night

Man oh man I didn't get any sleep last night! About 3 am I woke up to go to the bathroom and I noticed that the door to the hamster cage was open and Max was gone. So I got Aaron up and we started looking everywhere for him. We couldn't find him so decided to go back to bed. The only thing I was worried about was Caleb getting a hold of him. He won't kill him, he just wants to play with him...in his mouth. Seriously, the dog won't bite him, just slobber all over him.

It took me about an hour to fall back to sleep and I kept waking up and looking around the floor to see if I could find him. I don't know what time it was but I was half asleep and I heard loud squeeking and I flew out of bed. Caleb had found Max and was playing with him. Aaron lifted up the couch and I got him out and returned him to his cage.

I asked Aaron if he had heard the squeeking and he said that he had but didn't put it together what it was but what really woke him up was me jumping out of bed. Poor little Max. Aaron's thinks that hamsters should be smart enough to realize that if they leave the safety our their house, the big ol' dog is gonna get you!! lol

No comments: