Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Peppermint Bark

So I decided to make Aaron's mom some peppermint bark for Christmas. Here is what it looked like after I had already melted the vanilla almond bark and mixed in the peppermint. It is cooling in my pizza pan.
After Aaron was nice enought o break it up for me, I put it in the tin with pretty paper.


And the front of the tin. I think it's cute.
So his mom, sisters and neice stop by to give the kids their presents and we give them (Nicole an mp3 player) and his mom the tin. Somehow or another Aaron made it sound to his mom that someone had given me the peppermint bark and I didn't like it so I was giving it to her.
This was cleared up on Christmas Day when I explained to her that no, I made it, didn't care for the taste (I'm not a big fan of peppermint) and that it was made for her. I could slap Aaron! lol I don't like peppermint but I thought that it looked so pretty and that she might like it. And I have the pictures to prove I made it myself! lol

No comments: