Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Early Valentine's Day

Aaron and I decided to go out to dinner last night to celebrate Valentine's Day instead of eating out on Sunday when it's going to be super crowded everywhere. For Sunday we want to do something low-key with the kids...maybe a picnic at a park, something like that.

Anyways, we both have been craving crab legs so Aaron took me to Joe's Crab Shack. I love that place!! If you have never been you have to go, the food is so good!

And we got there early enough for Happy Hour! WooHoo $3 frozen drinks! WooHoo strawberry margaritas!

I didn't go with the steampots they advertise on tv all of the time...although they are excellent...just too much food. I went with the bbq seasoned dungeness crab. Oh I want to go back right this second it was so darn good!

This was out table...there are little lobsters inside the crab!

After dinner Aaron took me to pick up the purse I wanted. I had seen it earlier in the day and texted him a picture of it ha! Isn't it adorable?! I totally fell in love with it the minute I saw it. And it matches my new hot pink flip flops that match my hot pink toes!

We also stopped off at Petco to pick up my sweet little guinea pig Scotty a new cage. He outgrew his other home and his new cage is huge!! Here he is chewing up the new igloo house we got him.

He wasn't so sure if he liked it or not and I ended up putting his old house in the cage for him and that is where he slept last night. He still hasn't figured out that there is a ramp for him to go upstairs and check things out.

I love my Scotty and Aaron likes to tease me calling him a rat. How rude! lol When we go on our trip in April, Scotty is going to stay with one of Aaron's employees that has a girl guinea pig and with any luck, we will have babies this summer! I'm so excited!

Oh, and speaking of rodents. Have y'all ever heard of a capybara? Freaky freaky huge relative of a guinea pig. I love my Scotty, but I don't think I could love a capybara. It's like a guinea pig on steroids. The one in the pic below seems sweet, the lady has a video of him doing tricks...you can find it if you Google capybara.

I think I will get my mom one of these for Mother's Day. She will love it, I just know it!!! LOL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ONLY IF YOU WANT TO BE DISOWNED!!!!!