Friday, February 12, 2010

Snowman!

Well the snow is quickly melting away just leaving slush behind. I'm so over it now though...24 hours is enough!!

The girls went out and did a little bit of snow painting this afternoon.


Followed by throwing themselves into the snow.



Then on to building a snowman.

I don't know why Sara chose to use a pencil cup (recycled baby formula container I covered in fabric) but that is what she wanted on his head. Emma used frozen pineapple chunks for the eyes. Hey, at least they are creative! lol


He even has a bubble pipe and leaf hair.

After the got tired they came in for some snow ice cream. Yummy!! It was so good! I had never heard of such a thing but I got the recipe here. You gotta try it if you can. I served it with hot brownies, just like Kelly!


So many things this weekend fell through! The kids didn't have school today, the dance at the girls school was canceled, no Valentine's party because of no school and we decided to postpone the girls slumber party...partly due to the weather, partly due to me starting to get sick. yay

Aaron and I do have plans to take Anthony to see Percy Jackson and the Lightening Thief tonight after the girls have gone to bed. I can't wait to see it, it looks so good. Anthony has read all of the books and loved them so he is looking forward to it too.


Tomorrow we are making some fun treats for Valentine's Day so be sure to check back!


No comments: