Saturday, August 16, 2008

sandwiches and lotto

Well this is my blog and I can put whatever I want on it. No matter how boring or stupid it is. And this is that.
Aaron bought me a lottery ticket. Actually he bought himself a lottery ticket and pretended it was for me. He thought that I would find it amusing since it says King Tut's Treasures on it. I didn't.

Tomato's and pickles. You just can't have a good sandwich without them.



The absolute best mustard in the entire world, hands down, without a doubt. I put an obscene amount of this mustard on a sandwich. Obscene. It is spicy and tangy and I love it, love it, love it.


I prefer lettuce shreds thank you very much. Unfortunately I don't like any other kind of lettuce except iceberg. I really really wish I enjoyed others, but I just don't.


Notice in the background the ham is laid out all perfect. Yeah, that's a Cortni sandwich. I am such a perfectionist and I wish I wasn't but I am. Nicole, oh Nicole, don't I make a good sandwich? You know I do....you know you want another one of Cortni's Awesome Sandwich's. These pictures are not of that sandwich, but Nicole know's it's awesomeness because she has experienced it firsthand...tell the people Nicole.



The end.


No comments: