Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Aaron's day off

Yesterday was Aaron's day off so we went to storage to dig out our winter clothes. Our stuff has been all packed up in there since April so it was kind of nice to see it all again...I miss my stuff. I had totally forgotten that I had a 12 place Christmas setting that my mom gave me for Christmas last year. And a punch bowl! lol

We also grabbed the kids tv out to put in the bedroom and let them watch movies. I cannot believe how many dvd's we have! It seemed like every box I looked in had another movie or 2 in addition to the one's labeled with dvd's. Now my place is a wreck and I need to get it all straightened out and organized. I am qickly becoming the queen of organization living in such a small space with so many of us for so long!

We are going to attempt to decorate this week for Halloween but it's pretty cold outside so we will have to see how that goes. I've gotta go clean now so I can do school and take the kids to the park with my friend Ashley. Maybe burn off some of their energy!!

No comments: