Saturday, October 20, 2007

soup

Tonight for dinner me and the girl's had grilled cheese sandwiches and soup. The soup was so darn good I had to post about it. It's one of those Tom Thumb Signature brand soups...we had Tuscan Tomato & Basil Bisque. Doesn't that sound fancy? lol

I love Tom Thumb's soups and this is the 3rd one I've tried. The other 2 were Fajita Chicken & Toasted Corn Chowder and Cravin' Crab & Sweet Corn Chowder....they were just as good as the tomato.

I still have yet to try: Fiesta Chicken Tortilla, Baked Potato Soup with Bacon and their Smoky Cheddar Ale (that one is only available for a limited time).

The tomato is just a little spicy but absolutely delicious. They run from $4-$5 but it's totally worth it. Me and Emma both had soup and we still have 1/2 a container left.

So there is my food blog for the day since we didn't do bentos!! lol

No comments: