Wednesday, October 3, 2007

losing weight

I am finally starting to notice that I am losing weight since I quit drinking soda. yay! None of my pants fit right anymore. They all try to fall down!! I can feel that my hips are not as big as they were before. I can actually take my pants on and off without un-buttoning them.

I need to weigh myself to see how much I have lost. I just need to change some eating habits (I don't eat horribly, but I skip breakfast too much and eat late in the day). It's pretty exciting since I have gained so much weight in the last 7 years.

I want to lose 130 pounds by next Christmas. That is only 8 1/2 pounds a month. That isn't bad at all. I am hoping that I have lost about 10 and I would be right on target. Considering how much my pants are falling off, it has to be close to that! yay

No comments: