Monday, October 29, 2007

just bored

I am just bored so here is my ramblings. Today was Aaron's day off (even though he had to go in for a couple of hours). Me and the kids did school and when Aaron got home we took the kids (and the dog) to the park. Anthony wasn't quite done with his schoolwork so we took it to the park with us. It was a perfect day, so nice and sunny...not hot at all!

We got this Chuck It Ball Launcher for Caleb. You can check it out here....it's pretty cool. http://www.caninehardware.com/products/chuckit/chuckit.html

He is such a good dog when it comes to going after the ball. He kind of limps on his back leg so I need to take him to the vet to make sure it's okay. I don't think he's gonna be a pro agility dog like we wanted.

Aaron went out with his friends Steve and Jeff to play poker. I don't understand what the fascination with poker is...it's soooo boring!! I've played it with friends before but once you are out it's just sitting there waiting for it to be over. oh yay

I am glad that Halloween is almost here and gone! I'm looking forward to November and all of the stuff I have planned for the kids. It should be fun. I have my November calendar done already...I guess I'll post it in a minute.

No comments: