Friday, June 6, 2008

Getting to Know....Nature's Children

I got a box in the mail today from Scholastic. I thought it was another set of books from the Dr. Suess Book Club that I had the signed the kid's up for awhile back but it was something totally different. It was a t-shirt and 2 books on wild animals (with 2 animals in each book).
Apparantly the people at Scholastic called Aaron about a month ago to tell him about this book series, Getting to Know....Nature's Children, and he agreed to give it a try. They are almost like little encyclopedia's about the animals and I absolutely love them!

I called Scholastic to find out why we got them and after talking with the lady I decided to buy the whole set! I paid $8.98 today and they will send the rest of the books in one shipment and then I make payments on them for 28 months. All-in-all it will end up costing around $250 for the complete set.

Me and Aaron both agreed it is worth it. I put a high value on books and the fact that the kid's can really learn from these is awesome.

Here is a direct link to the offer if you want to check it out for yourself!

No comments: