Thursday, September 27, 2007

2 weeks!!!

Ok, really 15 days...but it's my 2 week anniversary of no soda's! The 12th was the last day I had a soda and I haven't had anything but water, tea, lemonade and milk since then! Aaron and I had iced tea for lunch and it was sooooo good! He still drinks soda but he won't around me because he knows that I crave it.

I like the idea of having one (especially a Pepsi, even though Sunkist was my drink)....but I picture how thick and syrupy it would be to drink it so I stay away! yuck!

Yesterday my mother-in-law said that it looked like I had lost some weight. I see it and feel it in my face. I alwyas lose weight in my face first, then my waist, and somewhere at the bottom of the list is my butt and thighs!! LOL

I do feel better since I quit and Aaron is really proud of me. The kids don't drink soda at all anymore either since I don't buy it. We are working on losing weight and eating healthy and so far it has been wonderful!

SO if you are looking to cut something unhealthy out of your life, think of the downsides of it. Whatever your vice is (food, alcohol, soda) and stay focused! You can do it! Seriously, if I can quit smoking and drinking soda, then you can do it too!!

No comments: