Monday, September 3, 2007

Aaron's First Day as GM

Aaron finally has his own store! Yay!! He still has to work a ton of hours but it's worth it since it's for his store and not somebody's elses! I just talked to him and he said that it was pretty busy today. At least he kept busy! lol I packed him a lunch of a tuna sandwich, big salad with cheese and croutons, ranch dressing, peaches and 2 marshmallow treats. He laughed about the marshmallow treats. Tomorrow he's getting a ham & cheese sandwich, bacon ranch pasta salad, fuit cocktail, butter crackers, pretzel sticks and 2 marshmallow treats.

The kids have worn me out today! School went quick but they are going stir crazy! To get them out of the house I this week I have 3 choices....the dollar movies tomorrow (50 cent Tuesdays), library and homeschool skate at the skating rink (it's only $4 a kid)...not too bad. On Friday I am joining the Denton County Homeschool Association and get the kids involved in some of their activities. We had planned on joining last year but then my car broke down as soon as school started and we didn't get it fixed until spring. So it's nice to be able to get out and about now!

Well I am super tired and need to get up early and go grocery shopping. I planned out our menu for the next month in advance and I want to shop for at least 2 weeks out. Yay...3 kids at the grocery store! I can foresee lots of "mommy look at this" "mommy can we get this" "puh....lease"? Yep, I see it coming! lol

1 comment:

Monya R. said...

Congrats on the blog! I haven't had a chance to sit down and read it all, but it looks like you are off to a good start! To answer your question about finding people on here, I guess I really just came across people pretty randomly! If you go to your profile page and click the links in the 'Interests' field, it will pull up all the other blogs that have those same interests - so you can find some people that way. I've also gone to google and typed in "cloth diaper blog" or "babywearing blog" and just started clicking till I found some blogs I liked :) The best part is when you find blogs that have contests, and you enter those contests, and you win those contests! I've met quite a few other moms through contest pages, and I've won 2 t-shirts so far! Oh and I use Google Reader to keep track of all the blogs I read (so far its 28, whoops - now it's 29!) Anyway, she's waking up from her (very short) nap so I gotta go -- talk to you soon!