Saturday, September 8, 2007

Mommy and Emma Day

So I decided that I wanted to spend the entire day with just me and Emma. I asked my mom to take Anthony and Sara to stay the night with her and she agreed. My mom took us out to breakfast at Denny's and then we went our separate ways.

First we tried to go to the dollar movies to see Surf's Up (I thought the movie started at 11:50 but it started at 12:50) but they weren't open yet. So we went to CCA so Emma could run around and pick out some toys. She got a huge stuffed dog and a little baby stuffed dog. She also got a Groovy Girls Halloween doll, which I was excited about because they run around $15 and I paid like .60 cents for it.

Then we went to the movies and I got her the kid's pack ($4.25)!! The movie was pretty funny. We both liked it. Once we left there I asked her where she wanted to go next. She said that she wanted to go to Mardel so off we went. They sell Groovy Girl's there and she loves playing with them. I enjoyed being able to walk around all of the school books, checking them out. I found her a cute bible story book. It's called My Shining Bible and it has spots of foil that are shimmery.

She really likes those dolls so along with Waldorf dolls, I think that we will get her some more Groovy Girls for Christmas. My mom told me that she wanted to buy her some too. You can get cars and beds and sleeping bags for them. It's really cute.

Anyway, after Mardel we stopped at QT for some drinks and headed home! Now we are waiting for Daddy to get off of work so that we can go out for ice cream! Not sure what we are having for dinner but I will just let her pick. It's Emma's day afterall!

Here are Emma and her new puppy's Emily is the big one and Angel is the little one


Her Groovy Girl witch

Her shiny bible story book

Emma hugging her witch

The inside of her book







Mommy & Emma (I need to dye my hair again)!
Mommy & Emma being silly!
The cute Christmas angel I got at CCA for $3!!

Well that's it for now!!!




No comments: