Sunday, September 23, 2007

I WANT THIS FURNITURE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaron found a website with this furniture on it last night. I want them soooo bad!! The couch is $1099 and the recliner is $799 and the video game rocker is $199 (so expensive)! Plus it would already match our nice black leather couches!!! It would be perfect for a gameroom.....come on, it's a Longhorn couch for pete's sake!!!! (killing me killing me)



Sara saw the pictures and said "Does daddy like this couch"? yes "Is it hook em horns"? yes "oh, daddys gonna love that chair" lol She is so cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so funny. Thursday in Intro to Sports and Entertainment we were talking about how you kind of learn which teams to cheer for when you are young because of the area that you live in. About 6 of Texas fans and I were talking shit to some OU fans in the room. That's sad when an about to be 5 yr old can tell when something is Texas merch but that's my baby.