Saturday, September 1, 2007

new homeschool blog

"Thank goodness I was never sent to school, it would have rubbed off some of the originality" - Beatrix Potter

I love that quote. It is perfect for a homeschooler. I have a new blog at www.homeschoolblogger.com/BagbyBunch

Not that it's neccesarily needed, but I came across the website and signed up. Might be kinda neat...especially since there are other homeschoolers to get to know. yay

Starting next week I plan on taking pictures of the kids during school so I will post them over on the other blog. I think it will be neat for the kids to be able to look back at all of the pictures at the end of the year.

1 comment:

C said...

Happy homeschool blog! ha! ha!

I'm the well wishes fairy today - running around the blogosphere, telling everyone to have a great year educating at home!

:)