Thursday, September 20, 2007

Aaron's lunch

Aaron forgot to bring home his lunch box yesterday from work so I made him take his lunch in one of the girls poufy bags. He asked if I could just put his lunch in a grocery sack...lol

So here is his lunch, another wrap like yesterdays, greek pasta salad (pasta, olive oil, feta cheese, mini tomatoes, black olives & cucumbers), a red plum, grapes, raisins and honey bunnies.
Now while I was making the greek salad last night Aaron kept trying to steal some and I told him no because it was going in lunches for the next 2 days. So after I took the picture of his lunch Sara asked me if she could take my picture and I told her yes....instead she took a picture of Daddy eating Mommy's greek salad!!! My little Sara Bear caught him in the act!! He was so busted all he could do was laugh! She didn't have the flash on, but you can still make out what he's doing. LOL

No comments: