Thursday, September 13, 2007

no more Sunkist

I watched The Biggest Loser season premiere the other night and boy did I bawl! Aaron called me and asked me why I was crying and I told him it was because I understood how those people felt! I don't like being fat! Who does?

So I wrote down what I wanted my goal weight to be and how much weight I needed to lose to get there and a time frame to lose it in. Surprisingly, I only have to lose 2 pounds a week to reach my goal! 8 pounds a month. That can't be too hard can it?

So to start I decided to stop drinking Sunkist. Ok it doesn't sound that hard but the diet and healthy food part is easy! I have an addiction to Sunkist!!!!!! I am not a huge fan of water so for right now, I'm mostly drinking milk and lemonade. I will work towards drinking more water once I'm totally through with soda.

I took a sip of Sunkist earlier and it was nasty. So thick and syrupy. Yesterday I had one at 3pm but that was it. In a couple more days I won't have a desire for it at all. I went through this when I was pregnant with Sara and didn't drink anything but milk and water for 3 months. Everything else was gross....I don't even remember how I got back into soda but I wish I never had.

So I have no major diet plans. Just stop drinking soda and eat more healthy snacks and meals. Simple. Let's see how much weight I can lose doing that. :)

No comments: