Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Waldorf Dolls

I love things that are whimsical and I have found the cutest dolls for little girls. They are called Waldorf dolls and I love them!! Whenever I see something that someone has handmade I always ask myself, can I make that? Yes, I think I can!

A lot of my projects start out just giving it a try to see if I can. Hair bows obviously worked out for me. Tutu's? No problem. Waldorf dolls? We'll see! I am not jumping right into buying the stuff for them. I actually found a website where I can order a kit with the instructions and supplies needed to make one doll. From there I can buy the supplies seperate and make more and more! I want a whole village of them!!!

This will be my project to make for the girl's for Christmas. The hardest part will be making the clothes. I'm enrolling myself into a sewing class. Soon. Don't know when, but I'm determined. Christmas morning Sara & Emma are gonna wake up to a village of dolls (boys and girls) and outfits to dress them in. I think I will throw in some moon drop and star baby dolls too.




I don't like my kids growing up too fast. I want them to enjoy their childhood and so I am on the hunt for more whimsical toys and playthings for them! These are way better than some Bratz dolls!

No comments: