Sunday, September 2, 2007

Cortni's A-Z

A - Available/Single? nope
B - Best Friend? Rachel
C- Cake or Pie? cake
D - Drink Of Choice? milk
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? camera
F - Favorite Color? brown and orange
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Gummy Worms
H – Hometown? Stockton or Lewisville
I - Indulgence? Bailey's truffles from Central Market
J - January Or February? February
K - Kids & Their Names? Anthony, Emma & Sara
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? Family
M - Marriage Date? September 7, 2001
N- Number Of Siblings? 2
O - Oranges Or Apples? oranges
P - Phobias/Fears ? zombies
Q - Favorite Quote? "All of us are standing in the mud but some of us are looking up at the stars" Oscar Wilde
R - Reason to Smile? my kids
S - Season? FALL!!!!!
T - Tag Four People? Anyone who wants to do this
U - Unknown Facts About Me? I have a huge fear of drowning
V - Vegetable you don’t like? celery
W - Worst Habit? gossip
X - X-rays You’ve Had? my ribs, my knee and my lower back
Y - Your Favorite Food? I really like beef stew
Z- Zodiac Sign? Cancer

No comments: