Tuesday, September 9, 2008

2008 Fort Worth Day in the District

It's almost time again for Fort Worth's Day in the District. It's where a bunch of museum's have free admission. I took the kid's last year and we had a blast! This year it takes place on Saturday, September 27 from 12-4 pm.


*NOTE* If you want to see the slideshow from last year, just click on "view all images" and it will pull up a new screen and then you can see the pictures. I don't know why I can't load the slideshow's right. More info on this year's Day in the District is here.










I was really disappointed in the National Cowgirl Museum and the fact that the FW Museum of Science & History was in one big room inside of the Cowgirl museum (due to construction). So we will be skipping that this year. The Amon Carter was fun but I think we might try the Modern this year...and of course Log Cabin Village. That was our favorite and I've looked forward to this all year.


What I am looking forward to the most is The Impressionist's exhibit at the Kimball Art Museum. It's only here until November 2nd and I have been dying to go all summer, now here's my chance!!

No comments: