Thursday, September 11, 2008

Twilight

So I've heard ton's of stuff about this book Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. It's a vampire book but not dark like other vampire series. It's a series of four books and Twilight is the first. The library has 115 copies of this book and I was 91st in line to get it.


I have to say that this is the best book I have ever read. BEST. BOOK. EVER. Seriously I could not put it down until I finished it. Almost 500 pages! I started reading it at 3:30 yesterday afternoon and stopped at 6:15 to go to church (which I almost missed because I didn't want to stop reading). I picked it back up at 9pm (and on page 170) and finished it at 3 am. It is definitely a book that I could read twice in a row, it's that good.


I loved every word of it. You have to read this book. Even if you aren't into vampire books (which I'm not). What is even better is that they are releasing the movie Twilight on November 21st. I cannot wait to see it.

This morning I asked Aaron to buy me the second book, New Moon, when he went to the store. He said he wouldn't but he did anyway. But he told me that I needed to pace myself because he can't buy me a new book everyday! I promised him I would. I'm already into chapter 3...I can't help myself.



Here is a link to the author, Stephenie Meyer's website. It gives you all kind's of information on all of the book's and you can read the first chapter of each one online.



And here is the link to the movie website where you can watch the trailer. Definitely check it out. I know where I'm going to be on November 21st!



p.s. I do realize what a big dork I sound like getting so into the book, but that's okay, I don't mind.

No comments: