Friday, September 12, 2008

New Moon

So I finished New Moon earlier today. It is the 2nd book in the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. I have to say that it isn't as good as Twilight, but I don't think any other book could be.


I had read a spoiler so I knew somewhat about what was going to happen in New Moon. So I had prepared myself for it and enjoyed it the best I could. For those of you who have already read it, you know exactly what I'm talking about.


I went out and bought the 3rd book, Eclipse, this morning. I'm already 282 pages into it. It's definitely my kind of heroin. *snicker* I had to, I couldn't resist.


The 4th book, Breaking Dawn, is out of my price range for a book ($24)!! So I am on the library waiting list. They have over 200 copies and I'm only 23rd in line, so hopefully I won't have to wait long. It will drive me insane otherwise.


As soon as I'm done with all 4 books I plan on reading through all 4 again right away. Then I will try to wait patiently for the movie....it's gonna be hard! I am so glad that I stumbled upon these books so close to the movie date, otherwise it would be torture waiting so long for it. Now stop reading this and go get Twilight!!!!


No comments: